CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin
Delivered in 2 - 3 Business Days
100% Authentic Products
Returns Available for Defective or Damaged Products
Free Shipping on orders above Rs 4000. Otherwise Rs 150 charges
An exfoliating salicylic acid lotion can help smooth and soften dry skin on your legs, elbows, knees and other problem areas. To get the soft skin you want, we recommend using a lotion for rough skin that contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, plus hydrating hyaluronic acid, and ceramides to help restore the skin’s natural barrier.. Our lightweight moisturizer for rough and bumpy skin can help improve your skin's texture while also keeping it hydrated..
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to smooth and soothe dry skin. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula containing salicylic acid, lactic acid and hyaluronic acid, our lotion for rough skin is designed to improve your skin's texture by exfoliating and hydrating it, while also restoring your skin’s natural barrier with the help of three essential ceramides. Our gentle, salicylic acid lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid help gently exfoliate dead skin cells
- Formulated with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Apply to affected areas only, or as directed by a physician. Do not apply over a large area of the body.
- Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product
- Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).
Satisfied with the product you bought?
Share your opinion with everyone.
It’s way to expensive for the quantity it provides